Current agent lost listing. I want to buy now, what can I do?

Asked by Joe Johnson, 48021 Fri Feb 13, 2009

My current pre-approval is only through march 3rd.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Michigan/Eastpointe/sold/347198-…

Answers

2
Maureen Fran…, Agent, Birmingham, MI
Fri Feb 13, 2009
Did you see it with an agent? Did you see it when it was listed? The listing agent may still be protected by the listing contract, or not. Do you have a buyer's agent? A buyer's agent who represents your interests should be able to help you submit your offer.
Cicely Brook…, , Birmingham, MI
Fri Feb 13, 2009
I see the home is bank owned. If you were working with the listing agent, he will still have the contact numbers. /If you were working with another agent have him/her figure out who will get it next. These bank owned homes often change agents periodically if they don't get results. I see it's "owned" by Ameriquest Mtg Series" though they probably assigned it out to someone else. You may try looking at the property from the outside. Sometimes I've seen notices from Real Estate companies that they have the listing before it goes on the multilist.