Property Q&A in Gardena>Question Details

Tanya Thomps…, Home Buyer in California

Considering buying

Asked by Tanya Thompson, California Wed Nov 14, 2012

I would love to buy one of these units, but I've heard mixed reviews about the area. Is anyone familiar with 138th and Budlong? I looked at the crime stats from the PD and the map on Trulia, but I'm still on the fence. Any advice?

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3098267316-13707-S-Budlong-Av…

Answers

3
Hi Tanya,

I am actually taking my client by this complex today. I am familiar with the area and grew up nearby. Feel free to email or call me and I can give you more information on the property / complex later this afternoon. I can also help you in previewing this or any other properties as well.

I believe you should see a neighborhood at different hours of the day to really make a decision if an area is right for you. Since everyone has their own opinion of what may be a suitable area for them. I would love to talk to you more about the area and some experiences I've had with client's who've purchased in areas they were on the fence about but ended up loving their home because the complexes were clean and safe.

Angela Arquilla
310-986-4446
Angela@SoldByAngela.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 29, 2012
Hello Tanya,
Please feel free to call or email me if you would like to set up a appointment to view the unit. I can also send you a list of available units.
DJ Bonner
djbonner@kw.com
Tanya,

It's your call after reviewing the crime stats. Drive through the area at different times of the day, evening and on the weekend to see the activity in the neighborhood.

It's new contruction, but you should use your own agent to protect your interests. The agent representing the builder is looking after the builders interest.

You can give me a call at 310-647-7785 to discuss this further if you'd like.

Nick Socha
C21 Amber
310-647-7785
DRE #01831474