Can you tell me where this property is located?

Asked by Mona, Austin, TX Sun Jan 18, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1073351101-Single-Family-Home…

Answers

4
Margaret T.…, Agent, Conroe, TX
Sun Jan 18, 2009
Mona,
I can not get the map to come up, I am in the Conroe area - if this is Avery Ranch it is deserves a look see.
I am familiar with that area and pricing. The home would be one of the smaller ones on the gofl corse but that is a wise buy.
Margaret
Perry Hender…, Agent, Austin, TX
Sun Jan 18, 2009
I can't tell by the info. The seller wants you to request information from them and have a chance to present the salesy info. Go ahead and do it. If you are just looking and don 't want pesky realtor types calling say something like this.

"I'm totally curious as to where this home is located but I'm really not interested in buying right now. Email me in a month when my situation changes"
Christopherb…, , Austin, TX
Sun Jan 18, 2009
I found it!!

11208 Hattery Ln at Avery Ranch.

If you have any further questions or would like a showing, please let me know how I can help you. I am very familiar with the area as I used to live there.

Christopher
512-825-3975
Anita Dallas, Agent, Austin, TX
Sun Jan 18, 2009
I did not find anything remotely resembling this property for sale at this price in the 78731 zip code. For this zip code I only showed 8 properties for sale less than $200K and all of them are either condos or townhouses.

Maybe the agent made a mistake when posting on Trulia.

[And I am being kind in my wording.]