Can you tell me where this condo is located? It doesn't have a street number. We are looking for a condo in Orange Beach, Under $200,000. Thank you

Asked by Christy, Brentwood, TN Tue Apr 27, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3009541756--Perdido-Bch-Blvd-…

Answers

3
Amy Jones, , Gulf Shores, AL
Tue Apr 27, 2010
This is in Perdido Dunes, it's an older complex. There are several listings available in your price range. Call or e-mail me I would be happy to help you find exactly what you are looking for.
Amy Jones
Realtor, ERA Class.Com
ajoneshomes@hotmail.com
251-424-7664
Elizabeth He…, Agent, Orange Beach, AL
Tue Apr 27, 2010
This condo is located at Perdido Dunes in Orange Beach. Please see more details in the link below and call or email me if I can help you in your search!

Elizabeth Helton Moss
RE/MAX of Orange Beach
251.609.2210
lizhelton@gmail.com
Karen Harris…, Agent, Huntsville, AL
Tue Apr 27, 2010
Yes, that condo I believe is Perdido Dunes located on the beach side of the road just before you get to the bridge at the Pass in Orange Beach. It is an older complex and the units don't have much of a view. You would have to be out on the deck to see the water. Please email me your email address and I will send you some listings that may be of interest. kjharrison@gulftel.com
Karen Harrison
RE/Max of Orange Beach
251-942-3764