Ann Louie Lo…, Home Buyer in Leonia, NJ

Can you tell me what the maintenance fee is and what it includes? In addition what are the co-op regulations in terms of renting and reselling?

Asked by Ann Louie Lomboy, Leonia, NJ Sat Oct 30, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3009789708-2100-Linwood-Ave-2…

Answers

4
Wendy Dessan…, Agent, Tenafly, NJ
Mon Nov 1, 2010
The best way to answer your question is to check with the management office for that particular co-op or condo to get the most recent and accurate information, not just counting on what is posted in a listing. They play a very active role in "managing" and are a terrific resource. As far as rules about whether you can rent out
or other rules, it depends on the condo and co-op. Generally, you can rent out condos and not co-ops but that's not always true. Again, it's best to check with the by-laws of the association. Also, a great opportunity is when a co-op actually considering coverting to a condo. Hope this is all helpful. I have extensive
experience in condos and co-ops over many years and transactions. Feel free to contact me.
Wendy Dessanti, Weichert Tenafly, 201 310-2255
Elaine Mosera, Agent, Fort Lee, NJ
Sat Oct 30, 2010
Hi Ann, I'd like to forward the full listing details to you so you can see for yourself that it is a co-op, what the fees are and what is included. Every co-op building has their own unique set of regulations and requirements. Mediterranean North, which is the building you are inquiring about has a 4:1 ratio of income to expense (stated on the listing) and other requirements which you should be aware of. I can send you the full listing report if you would like.

Elaine Mosera
Broker Associate
Weichert Realtors
310 Main Street
Fort Lee, NJ 07024

201-592-1400 office
201-988-0972 direct
emosera@weichert.com
Inessa Solny…, , Fort Lee, NJ
Sat Oct 30, 2010
This is condo with maint fee $ 924.93 wich indcludes : WATER, BASIC CABLE, 24HR DOORMAN, FITNESS CENTER, POOL, sauna, valet parking, concierge
Jeana Lee, , Ridgewood, NJ
Sat Oct 30, 2010
Hi Ann, The monthly maintenance fees are $274 which includes heat hot water common area maint trash insurance and taxes.
The BOD is requires interview and 3 times the income for all rentals and resells. This is standard for all co-ops.