Can you tell me the bank that owns this property?

Asked by Kenneth Cherry, Virginia Mon Jan 23, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3070962184--Aviemore-Ct-Ch…

Answers

1
Tina Beasley, Agent, Saint Augustine, FL
Mon Jan 23, 2012
Kenneth,

After doing a little research, I found one home for sale on Aviemore Court in Chesterfield County. That home is 8413 Aviemore Court and is listed for $369,900. Not sure if it is same property that you found in the above link, but I suspect that it is. The public record does not state which bank owns it but is shows the name of a trustee. I am wondering why it matter which bank owns the property?

I would be more than happy to show you this home at your earliest convenience, just give me a call at 804-972-9927 to set up an appointment. Please be aware that you need to be pre-approved by a lender before previewing or submitting and offer on a property. I can help you located a local lender if you have not done so already.

Looking foward in hearing from you soon.
\