John, Other/Just Looking in 22032

Can you tell me if this has a washer and dryer? Does it have a parking garage or at least an assigned spot?

Asked by John, 22032 Sat Mar 17, 2012

How large is the bed? Is the sofa a sleeper? What can you tell me about utilities?

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/California/Coronado/sold/6921375…

Answers

3
inna ivchenko, Agent, Calabasas, CA
Sun May 27, 2012
yep, it is OFF market.
Usually such buildings(not always) have community laundry and if it is 2 br ~ expect 2 car spots.
Are you interested only in condos of this building?
Bill Hays, Agent, Cardiff, AL
Sun Mar 18, 2012
How about it is off the market...and according to the MLS, it has community laundry.

BeachBrokerBill
CA DRE 01775528
Woody Hender…, Agent, San Diego, CA
Sat Mar 17, 2012
These homes generally have washers and dryers in the units (stacked or full sized in closets). There is alos a parking garage. 1659 Pomona is for sale it has 2 assigned parking spots. Utilities include gas and electric paid for by the owners. Are you looking to rent or purchase? Would you like to schedule a showing for the home that is for sale at 1659 Pomona? Woody Henderson, ParkLife Real Estate (619) 850-5432 woody@parklifeproperties.com