Phillip Leon…, Home Buyer in Lubbock, TX

Can you qualify me for A VA loan? Credit score of 760. Retired 20 years USAF. Want to finance 15 year note.

Asked by Phillip Leonhat, Lubbock, TX Mon Feb 9, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1073814547-16418-County-Road-…

Answers

3
Jan Alexander, , Lubbock, TX
Mon Feb 9, 2009
According to the MLS listing information on this house, it would not be able to financed through a VA loan. It would have to be purchased using either cash or a conventional loan. Usually this is because of the overall condition of the house and the need for repairs. If you have other questions concerning this house or any other house feel free to contact me - (806) 789-9325.
Tommy Burris, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Baton Rouge, LA
Mon Feb 9, 2009
Retirement income qualifies. We would need to go over income and assets as well as debt payments to make sure you fall within guidelines... 760 is great!!
Luke Allison, , Asheville, NC
Mon Feb 9, 2009
I would be glad to qualify you in about 15 minutes. If you have any questions or need any assistance, please let me know.

Luke Allison
Flagstar Bank
828-777-8828
Luke.Allison@flagstar.com

Apply Online: flagstarloans.com/lallison