Can you please tell me if this home is fully air-conditioned?

Asked by Luc, Upper East Side, Miami, FL Mon Jun 25, 2012

what is the annual property tax amount?

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3035658350-5960-N-Bayshore-Dr…

Answers

4
Nereida Figu…, Agent, Miami, FL
Mon Jun 25, 2012
Luc, The Main house has Central Air, the guest too. About the taxes, right now at the assess value is paying $17,238. As soon as you buy it, the assess value change and taxes change do to the sale. If you need more information, right here an Agent beside you and your expectations.

Nereida Figueroa
305 519-3199
Andres Monge…, Agent, Hallandale, FL
Mon Jun 25, 2012
It states that the house has central AC. It is probably safe to assume that it is fully air-conditioned. The property taxes are $17,238. If you need any other info on this property or any other property don't hesitate to contact me. Andres Mongeotti (305)788-0371. LaPeyre Realty
Ania Lenzhol…, , Miami, FL
Mon Jun 25, 2012
Dear Luc,

The main house has central air, the guest house might have a single unit. The tax for the tax year 2011 is $17,238, but this amount will change after the sale, depending on the sales price. As a rule of thumbs, you can calculate with approx. 2% of the sales price as annual property tax.

Please let me know if you would like to see the home. I would be happy to schedule a showing for you.

Kind regards,
Ania Lenzholzer
Coldwell Banker
786.365.6722
ania@biscaynebay-realestate.com
Anthony Khou…, Agent, Hallendale, FL
Mon Jun 25, 2012
Yes it is
Would u like to see it ,u can call me at
305 300 8540 an i'll set up a showing
Anthony K