Property Q&A in Oak Lawn>Question Details

Lisa Matthews, Other/Just Looking in Dallas, TX

Can you please provide more photos of the interior of the unit? I'm very interested in this property but would like more photos of the actual unit.

Asked by Lisa Matthews, Dallas, TX Wed Nov 14, 2012

This question was asked from this property:…

L Mathews,

The reason for my opinion of 3883 Turtle Creek (aka 21 Turtle Creek) is that it has had many special assessments to the homeowners recently, it also has the highest foreclosure rate on Turtle Creek and there are no washer and dryers in the units, a laundry area per floor. Being on Turtle Creek you should expect more. It is not a good investment, MY OPINION. They are planning or talking of another special assessment for more upgrades to the building, it is not worth the upgrades they did prior and with the high foreclosure / walk away rate, I am correct. It is our job as Realtors to inform and educate Buyers so they don't make a bad buy. I still think you could do better then 3883 Turtle Creek. This is my opinion.

Wow, honesty - I love it! Thank you for providing me with honest feedback and concerns to potential additional assessments, as well as "walk aways". Recommendations for properties nearby that are safer investment?
Flag Thu Nov 15, 2012
When are you available to see in person? I would be happy to walk you through the property at your earliest convenience. Or feel free to make an appointment online with the link below.

Marlon Hopkins
Keller Williams Dallas
Only 9 pictures posted on this one.…

You can see the pictures at the above link.

Would you like to look at it in person.
Thanks Bruce - these are the ones I already saw on the internet. Unfortunately I won't be back in Dallas until January so can't go see it right now.
Flag Wed Nov 14, 2012
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
Dear LMatthews,

These are actually all the photos of the listing. I could go and show it to you, though whenever you'd like.

Lacey Brutschy
My best photographs are posted on Zillow, Trulia, Yahoo Real Estate, and

Additionally, the property is in the process of going on MLS this week.

It would be my pleasure to meet you and let you see the interior for yourself; it is a comfortable home!

J. Michael Rosenberg,
Hi Lmatthews,

Everything you see on MLS is what all of us would have. The listing agent didnt have many pictures posted online.

I live in uptown and I would be happy to show that to you.

Please let me know if you want to see it. You can visit my website at

JP and Associate
Hi, There aren't many photos of the interior, however I am happy to send you what is in the mls, but need your email. You can contact me below. I can also show you that property if you are not already working with an agent.

Liz Renfro
William Davis Realty
This property has very high HOA dues.

There are other good options.

Give me a shout and we can talk.

Turtle Creek Realty
Can you please tell me how much the HOA dues are?
Flag Wed Nov 14, 2012