Can you advise if this house is available for purchase? 8549 Calais Circle, Sacramento ca 95828 Thank you!

Asked by Candy, Sacramento, CA Fri Jun 29, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/California/Sacramento/sold/60795…

Answers

2
Jim Walker, Agent, Carmichael, CA
Fri Jun 29, 2012
It is not a house. It is a mobile home. It is not listed for sale on Metrolist or any other popular real estate website. Did Drew forget to write "not" between "is" and "currently" ?

I think so.

It is a good idea to proof read your post before pressing the answer bar.

Drew is right, though, about it being available to purchase with cash at a foreclosure auction.
Then, if no one purchases at the auction, it might eventually be listed for sale as an REO.

Or you could look at listed homes that are available to buy currently, rather than waiting for this specific house to come on the market.
Joseph Drew, Agent, Sacramento, CA
Fri Jun 29, 2012
This home is currently listed for sale.

However, its seems to be coming up for auction via a foreclosure sale. I can find out more details if you are interested in paying cash for this property via the foreclosure sale.