Can we schedule an appointment to see this property?

Asked by Jessica Voss, 08723 Mon Feb 21, 2011

How much are the taxes on this property?

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3022364897--Cedarwood-Dr-L…

Answers

5
Marc Paolella, Agent, Succasunna, NJ
Mon Feb 21, 2011
Hi Jessica,

This is a Notice of Default, it is not for sale. When you see these, just ignore them. There is no way they are ever going to sell for the ridiculously low prices that you will see listed under the amount owed, if they ever come on the market at all.

-Marc
Bruce Waller, Agent, Toms River, NJ
Mon Feb 21, 2011
Jessica,, I am an agent with Crossroads in Lacey. I would like to help you in your search for a real estate Bargain. Please contact me, I will research this address on Cedarwood. If that doesnt work out , there are many many more to chosse from.
bruce
bwaller@crossroadsrealtynj.com
732-600-5959
Laura Gianno…, Agent, Manahawkin, NJ
Mon Feb 21, 2011
According to the Jersey Shore MLS this property is not for sale. It's listed as Lis Pendens on Trulia, which means pre foreclosure, or the property owners have missed some payments. If the property is listed, it's unlikely that it will listed for $89,000.

Laura Giannotta
Keller Williams Atlantic Shore
Marc Williams, , Manchester Township, NJ
Mon Oct 31, 2011
The REAL question Jessica is what attracted you to THIS property? Price, location, school district?
Let me suggest something that isn't so popular. Many - to many homes are on the market for sale. However there are many more that have been for sale, yet didn't sell. The sellers have removed them for what ever reason.
If you could narrow your focus to what your REALLY need and want a REALTOR can help you find it. We are in and out of neighborhoods all day long - have been from years.
So let's say you want to pay the lowest price and still get a Lacey home. Connect to a REALTOR who knows the area. Let them HELP you. I have learned over the years, Ill make money if I help others get what they want. I will try to help you, if given a chance.
In July I moved from being the manager of the Crossroads Realty LACEY office to manager in Whiting. i can give you some names of very good agents who will ask you some tough questions --- but they will help you get the home you need. Let us help you, please.
Beachy4, Home Seller, Lanoka Harbor, NJ
Tue Feb 22, 2011
...however I'd like to add that the taxes here in Lanoka Harbor are quite low!!!:)