Can we schedule a showing of this property?

Asked by Ningtien, Concord, MA Sat Feb 2, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3072231938--Oxford-Cambrid…

Answers

3
Linda Balliro, Agent, Cambridge, MA
Sat Feb 2, 2013
Hello Ningtien,

its true that this property is not for sale through a real estate agent but it may be available for a private sale. You'll have to register with Realty Trac to find the address - or use another service that will give you the foreclosures in Cambridge. If you wait for a property like this one to get listed with a real estate agent, the price will be higher and you'll have a great deal of competition. But if you want to find out about properties like this one, you'll have to do some searching and marketing efforts to find out about them. If you want more help with this, you can contact me.

all the best,
Linda Balliro
Broker
Andrew Mitchell & Co
617-401-4048
ballirorealty@gmail.com
Heath Coker, Agent, Falmouth, MA
Sat Feb 2, 2013
Unfortunately, when you see the real ty trac logo, you can be pretty sure that the listing is more designed to get you to buy their "service" than it is to help you buy the property.
You can search the registry of deeds for foreclosure information if you know how and have the time.
I would contact a local real estate professional to save time and money.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
Katie Malin, Agent, Cambridge, MA
Sat Feb 2, 2013
Hi Ningtien,
It's not available yet, but I am happy to look into it for you. As you know, that's a highly sought after street for walkability, shops, and re-sale. Give me a call at 781 799 5981 and we can set something up!

Katie Malin
781-799-5981
Katie@Century21Avon.com
http://www.KatieMalinRealEstate.com