Can we be notified if this home gets put back on the market? Is there any information about the realtor in charge over this property?

Asked by Andrea, 33647 Fri Jul 23, 2010

We viewed this home two days after it was pulled from the market and fell in love, later that day called the realtor to find the owner had pulled it from the market. We would like to be the first notified of this home if it goes back on the market.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3015653191-Single-Family-Home…

Answers

6
Tony Delgado, Agent, Tampa, FL
Fri Jul 23, 2010
You can ask the realtor to notify you if it does become avaialable again. If that will not work I would be happy to keep an eye on the house. 20175 Bay Cedar is the address I believe.
Alma Kee, Agent, Tampa, FL
Fri Jul 23, 2010
Hi Andrea,

The seller withdrew the house from the market after only 16 days. If you're already working with a Realtor, she can call the listing agent to find out the reason it was withdrawn. If you're not yet working with a Realtor, any of the Realtors here will be happy to help you. Here's a list of 4 bd properties with more than 2k sf in Live Oak Pres. that are "active" and "pending sale":

http://mfr.mlxchange.com/Pub/EmailView.asp?r=902968038&s…

I noticed a Lis Pendens on public records and also the Seller evicted a tenant in 2009. It's possible that the owner realized he could end up with a $160k "ordinary" income (the mortgage is about $330k) if the short sale was allowed and the lender issued a 1099 to the IRS. The listing agent should have more details.

Also make sure you are aware of the high HOA and Community Development District taxes in Live Oak Pres.
It's almost $3,100 in total! If you're willing to pay those high fees, you may get a better value by looking in Arbor Greene. Hunter's Green is an even better situation although you do not have amenities.

Hope this helps. And... you can sign up for a free listingbook account on my website that will allow you to search mroe details in the MLS system.

All my best,
Alma
Alma Rose Kee, PA
Future Home Realty
813.244.9898
Web Reference:  http://SoldOnTampa.com
Sheila Steph…, , Lutz, FL
Fri Jul 23, 2010
Andrea,

That home is not on the market, so why wait for a "what if" situation. The builder is no longer building in our area however, there are may be floorplans available that are similar. What specifically was it about that home that you loved? Was it the neighborhood, the homesite, the floorplan, the finishes or the price? Or maybe a combination of several?

I guess what I am saying is that honestly, short sales are not the only value on the market. There are a number of homes in this size range with the upgraded finishes this home has. Don't wait long for something that may not happen and lose an incredible opportunity to buy at today's prices and interest rates!

If you want me to research the builder and find a similar floorplan - let me know. By the way, the USDA 100% financing is again available to those who qualify - so don't wait too long...

Sheila Stephenson
Future Home Realty
813-514-5930
Liane Jamason, Agent, Saint Petersburg, FL
Fri Jul 23, 2010
I've emailed the listing agent to get the scoop on this home for you and can set you up so that a search immediately emails you if it goes back on the market again. If you would please email me at Liane AT KW.com I will let you know what her response is about this home.
Janeth Rector, Agent, Tampa, FL
Fri Jul 23, 2010
Hi Andrea,

The home is in Live Oak Preserve and yes, we can set you up so that you can get a email if this home is re-listed. Contact me at janeth_rector@yahoo.com, and I will be glad to set that up for you.
Rochelle Par…, , Tampa, FL
Fri Jul 23, 2010
Unfortunately there is no way to be notified if there is no agent information nor property address to refer to. If you are able to find that information, I can easily put you on a search that will tell you the minute it comes back as an active.