Rob Sonia, Home Buyer in Las Vegas, NV

Can this unit be rented out?

Asked by Rob Sonia, Las Vegas, NV Wed Mar 4, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1075649066-2200-S-Fort-Apache…

Answers

2
Penny OBrien, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Wed Mar 4, 2009
Hello Rob,
I would have to do some more research for you before giving you a definite answer. Some condo/townhomes restrict the number of rentals within the complex. If you are thinking of purchasing this condo it's very important to check with the HOA company to see what the ratio to renters is allowed. Penny O'Brien with RE/MAX Experience
4235 S. Fort Apache Rd. #170
Las Vegas, NV 89147
Jennifer Wei…, , 89135
Wed Mar 4, 2009
The answer is yes ofcourse it can be rented out! The question is though for how much and would this investment make sense for you. That zipcode is very rentable because it is in a great area and near the strip. If you're serious about purchasing the unit...what's important to know is how many condos in that complex are also for rent and how long they're taking on average to rent out. If you need further assistance please don't hesitate to contact me.
Jennifer Weinberg, Realtor, ABR
Realty One group,
702-326-1055