Can this home be viewed?

Asked by Joanne Phyall, Lakeland, FL Thu Jan 24, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3102290821--Crescent-Hills…

Answers

2
Randall Hain…, , Lakeland, FL
Thu Jan 24, 2013
Joanne, this house is currently not on the market. It will be a short sale that will be negotiated for more than the $302K mortgage as listed. The banks will negotiate a price with the sellers, and this area is pretty upper-priced, so they may want a deficiency from the seller, unless they can prove a tremendous hardship. Houses with this size will typically sell in the $400K to $550K range. There are two "mega-Mansions" across the street in Christina in excess of $1.8 million. Let me know your price range, as Eaglebrooke Golf Community is across the street, and there are many other 3000 sq. ft. plus houses that are available in this same area. I live 5 minutes from this house and know and live in the area. I am a certified appraiser, also, to guide you in the right direction with 30+ years of experience in helping people find homes. Email me at rhaineshomes@hotmail.com if I can help you in your housing needs.

Randall Haines Webpro Realty
Tracy Hoyt, Agent, Valrico, FL
Thu Jan 24, 2013
Joanne,

This home is not currently for sale. It has been listed that they are behind on their mortgage. I would love to help you find homes in Lakeland that are on the market currently. Please review my profile and message me or email me directly at THoyt@prutropical.com.

No pressure just help.

Respectfully,
Tracy Hoyt
Prudential Tropical Realty.