Can the "carport" have a gargae door? What are the monthly "fees" and what do they cover? I'm only in Belen for one day, April 3. Thanks.

Asked by michael, Belen, NM Mon Apr 2, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3080597099-1701-Zamora-Ct-Bel…

Answers

1
Arthur Miller, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Mon Apr 2, 2012
A carport could have a garage door. A structure can not be considered a garage unless it is completely enclosed. It appears that the left side of the garage is open.

The monthly fees for the HOA are stated to be $10/month and cover the common areas.

The listing agent did not note that FHA financing was not available for this property because It is likely that there are more than $5000 worth of repairs needed to be FHA eligible.

I have a house for sale that is at 304 Horner for $110,000 that is a 3/2/2 and has 1513 square feet and is in like new condition. It also sits on a 1/2 acre!