Can someone help me!! I need help urgently!

Asked by Dmpenrod123, Tampa, FL Tue May 14, 2013

My roof is leaking and sagging badly. I've been told is urgent that it needs repaired. The rafters are bad and one of the bedrooms the ceiling is sagging and leaking. This week they're going to put the second tarp up but said it won't last long. I also have a room in the back that has wood paneling and there are holes in it and there is mold on the sheetrock in this room. The rest of the house is cement block. I have been told that the foof needs to come down to the wall level to be properly prepared. I just started receiving social security in there is no way that I can afford this. Can anyone please help

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Ann Dunsford…, Agent, Jacksonville, FL
Thu May 16, 2013
We have a fantastic non-profit group in our area called Builder's Care. However, they are only in NorthEast Florida. You may want to check around in the Tampa area to see if there is a group that you can apply to for assistance.
0 votes
Rosina Eisen…, , Jacksonville, FL
Tue May 14, 2013
You should be able to contact your locate county services for assistance. Or maybe your case worker.
0 votes
Andrew Saltm…, , Jacksonville, FL
Tue May 14, 2013
You should move out immediately. If you are renting call your landlord. If you are not renting I would suggest to rent a new place until you figure this out.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more