Can i get more info on this prop? Would like to know if its available and if it is short sale?

Asked by Edith, Spring Valley, Las Vegas, NV Thu Mar 18, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1087231511-2000-Quartz-Cliff-…

Answers

2
Marie Sestile, , Las Vegas, NV
Thu Mar 18, 2010
Hello Edith,

Thank you for inquiring about the property at 2000 Quartz Cliff St #201. That property is a short sale and is currently in contingent status awaiting short sale approval from the homeowners' lender. There are 7 other units that are available in this same community.

Now is a great time to consider buying property in Las Vegas! As you probably know, there is a lot of competition for properties priced under $100,000 and often there are multiple offers within days of a new listing coming on the market. This competition is also reducing available inventory which adds to the competition. Prior to submitting any offers you want to be prepared with supporting documentation that shows how you intend to pay for the property. Whether that is an approval letter from a lender or a copy of a recent bank statement, you'll want to have that as your first step in beginning your new home search. For an offer to be taken seriously, proof of funds/lender approval must be provided with the offer. If you are planning to finance, condo financing is challenging at the moment as the communities often aren't able to meet the bank's guidelines. Townhomes and single family homes are not included in this restriction.

I've got other properties and if you can tell me more about what you're looking for, I can send you the ones that match. How many bedrooms and bathrooms are you looking for? Is there an area of Las Vegas that you're interested in? Will this be a home for you or an investment? Are you going to be financing your purchase or do you plan to pay cash? If you're financing it, are you currently working with a lender or would you like a referral to one? What is the price point you are working with? Are you interested in a fixer-up property or one that's ready to move into? If you'd be interested in fixing something up, do you want only cosmetic repairs or something more? When do you plan to buy?

My business is focused on working with people to find their next property, negotiate a great price and see them through the closing process.

It sounds like you are just beginning your search. I like to provide my preferred clients with direct access to their own password-protected website which gives them current up-to-the-moment data from the MLS. You'll have a spam and pop-up free place to save your favorite properties, check on what has sold and what is near the address as well as all the prices, pictures, addresses and directions. It's easy to use and my cleints tell me they love having all the information at their fingertips! My business partners and I want you to have control of your search so you know exactly what's going on and we provide this service at no cost to you. If you'd like to know more about it, just click on the link: http://tinyurl.com/m649nr. Our goal is to put you in charge and be there to assist as you need.

Once you've narrowed your search online, I can arrange for you to view your favorites to make your final decision.

Please let me know what else I can do to assist you with your search.

Marie Sestile
Rosen & Company West, Inc
mariesestile@cox.net
Jasmine Bega, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Thu Mar 18, 2010
Hello Edith,

This property is a short sale and does have a contingent offer. There are 7 others in the same development, Should you want any more information on these properties or if you need assistance with your home search in Las Vegas, please feel free contact me via phone 702-417-0884 or email jasminesellsvegas@gmail.com. I would love to help you.

Jasmine Gutierrez
Broker Sales Associate/REALTOR ®
Web Reference:  http://www.seevegashomes.com