Can anyone tell me the monthly assessment for 215 W Huron? There is a unit for sale on the top floor that looks pretty cool.

Asked by CDNBlue, Chicago, IL Fri Apr 30, 2010

Optional Can anyone tell me the monthly assessment for 215 W Huron? There is a unit for sale on the top floor that looks pretty cool.details about your question

Answers

4
Evelyn S. Fr…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sat May 1, 2010
Hi there,

You have exceptional taste! This extra wide unit features a living/dining room combo size of 22 x 27 and a 24x12 master bedroom, 2500 sq/ft overall.

The assessments, as mentioned previously, are $375 and it includes the usual, common insurance, water, scavenger, snow removal, etc...

Did you know that working with a Realtor is at no charge to you as a buyer? You get a wealth of knowledge & experience. An experienced agent will show you properties that meet YOUR requirements, schedule showings & make the appointments, provide your with comps before you make an offer so that you can make an informed decision, write up your offer, negotiate on your behalf, etc...

Interview a few, myself included, either in person or over the phone. Determine who you feel most comfortable working with and let the "experts" work for you.

Vik Wadhwa, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri Apr 30, 2010
That's not the top floor - the top floor recently sold for $835,000 which had the private roof deck. I deal w/ lots of unique and different places, so took a client there to see it.

Vik
Founder / Broker Associate
http://www.ModernChicagoHomes.com
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri Apr 30, 2010
Its $375 a month and it includes water and common maintenance. I wqould be happy to send you the listing sheet.

If your looking to buy, you may consider getting a good buyers agent. This way you have someone to walk you through the buying process, at no cost to you. Interview a few agents, and choose the one you mesh best with. I would be happy to help.

Matt Laricy
Americorp Real Estate
Brokers Associate, e-PRO
mlaricy@americorpre.com
708-250-2696
Philip Sencer, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri Apr 30, 2010
The only unit on the market is #4 and it's not clear if that is the top floor, but the assessment is $375. I can sed you the listing sheet which has picture if you want.

philip