Property Q&A in Bridgeport>Question Details

P. Hutchinson, Both Buyer and Seller in King of Prussia, PA

Can anyone tell me if the property at "437 Bush St, Bridgeport PA 19405" is still available? Thanks!

Asked by P. Hutchinson, King of Prussia, PA Mon Oct 26, 2009

This question is about this property:…

Hello, this is no longer available. Would you like to see other homes i the area? Please send me your email if you are still looking. Thanks!

Cheryl Supplee
Coldwell Banker Preferred
716 Dekalb Pike
Blue Bell, Pa 19422
Good Morning!

I did just check the MLS for you and 437 Bush Street is Pending. This means that they have an agreement of sale that has been executed and more than likely contingencies have been satisfied. It was on the market for 13 days. There are many properties available in the Bridgeport/King of Prussia Area. I know that area extremely well as I grew up in Norristown and I currently reside on the other side of King of Prussia, Phoenixville! We are neighbors! I'd love to have the opportunity to assist you in your home search.

I am a FULL-TIME Realtor which enables me to devote my time to my clients. I work 7 days a week to ensure I am available for my clients. It is very important to secure a Realtor who is working in your best interest! I see that you are looking to buy and sell? I would love to offer my services to you for both! Please feel free to contact me at anytime with questions you may have. You will find that I am very low pressure and have absolutely no problem providing you with information! I'd be more than happy to email you listings that are currently available and match your specific criteria.

Have a wonderful day and I hope to hear from you soon.

Jennifer Daywalt, Realtor
Re/Max Results Realty - Collegeville
Top Agent 2004 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
Author of "Ask The Realtor" Column in The Saturday Edition of The Phoenix Newspaper
Licensed since 2001 in PA
610-489-7355 Main Office
610-999-7693 Direct Line