Can I see picturesof the interior of this property? What is the condition? Condo fees? Property taxes?

Asked by Ann Baltys, Flagstaff, AZ Sun Nov 25, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3092270954--E-Dortha-Ave-P…

Answers

2
Robert Baker, Agent, Paradise Valley, AZ
Mon Nov 26, 2012
Hello Ann,

What Linda said is true. I fact this home just sold for $69,500 as a bank owned property. If you would like to see other listings in the Flagstaff area please let me know and I will send a complete list your way.

Robert Baker
robertbaker.ts@gmail.com
Linda Grey, Agent, Port Orange, FL
Mon Nov 26, 2012
You most likely did not get any response because this is a Realty Trac listing, they are not known to be current or accurate. They list the properties on these sites hoping that you will pay them for access to their site to gain additional information. The fact is that you don't have to pay anyone for the foreclosure listings, just contact a Realtor in the area that you are looking to purchase.

Best of luck to you.