Property Q&A in Arlington>Question Details

Noni_it@hotm…, Renter in

Can I pay online ??

Asked by, Sun May 5, 2013

This question was asked from this property:…

Yes, however, do you understand that this property is in a retirement community, and that the minimum age for residency is 55? Also, do you understand that there is a mandatory service fee (which goes to the Jefferson management) that is in addition to the rental fee (which goes to the unit owner)? That service fee is $2640/month for the first resident. Additional residents pay a reduced service fee of $883/month. If you qualify and are interested, you might contact the listing agent for more information.
Yes, I guess you would like to have my account information to deposit money in my account, right??!!
That condo building is a 55+ community so in addition to the rent he will also pay a monthly fee of $2650 which goes towards amenities and facilities fees. If that is the kind of condo you are looking for I would give more than happy to provide you with further information. If you're not looking for 55 and over communities I can help you with that as well. Please message me at Juli@juliclifford,com