Can I get the address to this home or phone number?

Asked by peters_charlotte, El Segundo, CA Sat Nov 26, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3068990798--Penn-St-El-Seg…

Answers

3
Emily Knell, Agent, Huntington Beach, CA
Sat Nov 26, 2011
This owner, although in default is NOT underwater, the "price" that Realty Trac is showing is NOT an asking price & the home is not for sale at this time. The amount of $150K is ONLY reflective of what that loan amount originated at a few years ago.

If this home were for sale, even as a short sale or foreclosure the bank would still be able to get a price in the neighborhood of $550-600K.

DO NOT PUT FAITH INTO REALTY TRAC it's a waste of time for you. It is inaccurate 99% of the time regarding "price".

If you'd like to let me know what you're looking for, I can help guide you through the murky waters of homes for sale online, so you're only looking at areas that you can afford. Shoot me an email directly, I don't look back on this same Trulia thread for answers posted after mine. You can search on my web link below & see what's out there in the $150K price range too.

EmilyKnell1@yahoo.com
562-430-3053 c
Realtor Since 1996
Main Street Realtors
DJ Bonner, Agent, Long Beach, CA
Sat Nov 26, 2011
Hi Peter,
This property has started the foreclosure process because a loan secured by the property is in default. The homeowner still has the opportunity to stop the foreclosure by catching up on defaulted payments or paying off the entire loan balance usually by refinancing or selling the property. However I can give you the address to this property and more like it in the area, Please give me a call or email for the info.
Reguards,

Dj Bonner
562-572--4203
Djbonner@kw.com
Joshua Rabin…, , Los Angeles County, CA
Sat Nov 26, 2011
Hi Peters,

I can answer your questions. You can contact me at 310-435-9305. Best, Joshua Rabinovitz.
Web Reference:  http://www.joshsellsla.com