Can I get more information on this foreclosure?

Asked by Lisa Troiani, Boston, MA Sun Apr 29, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3078810928--Lavers-Cir-110…

Answers

2
Elizabeth Av…, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Mon May 7, 2012
Not all information from Realty Trac is up to date, if you are looking for a unit in Lavers, give me a call or e mail and I will send you units that are available
Tom Priester, Agent, Tequesta, FL
Mon Apr 30, 2012
Lisa,

This is just another example of the information that is published by Realty Trac that creates confusion among those looking for good opportunities in today's market. The property they are referring to in this post is a bank owned foreclosure in Lakeside. The problem is if was foreclosed on almost 3 years ago in June of 2009 and was purchased by it's current owner in August of that year for $114,900. They paid cash for the unit and are in not in any type of foreclosure trouble.

I will keep sending you the latest listings in the area but remember if you are not able to act immediately on the new opportunities the good ones will be gone in a matter of a day or two.

I hope this information is helpful but if you need anything additional please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com -