Can I get details on the inside of this house? hardwood floors? basement? etc.

Asked by Lisa Sari, Portland, OR Wed May 13, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/2004579000--N-Syracuse-St-…

Answers

9
Reema Sharma, Agent, Glen Oaks, NY
Wed Mar 7, 2012
contact the listing agent for more details
Spirit Messi…, Agent, Tucson, AZ
Tue Jun 21, 2011
Reach out and contact a local agent or Realtor in the area, let them help you. Best of luck.
Spirit
Mona Matlock, , Corvallis, OR
Wed Jun 16, 2010
These are two historical homes in Corvallis, Oregon. The main house has 3 bedrooms, 2 baths. On the main floor there are all hardwood floors except the bath which is tile, there is a master suite which includes a walk-in closet with windows (it was originally the nursery) and a bath with a claw foot tub; also on this floor is a large living room with firplace that has a wood buring insert, dining room with a built-in hutch, large kitchen with new appliances, and a mud room leading to the backyard which is landscaped and has a 6' foot cedar fence. The upper floor has two large rooms which could be bedrooms or a bedroom and a family room as the larger room is wired for home theater. The daylight basement has tile floors except for a large storage area. In the lower area is a bathroom, a bedroom, laundry room, home theater, and a kitchen/bar. The second house is a rental cottage. It also has hardwood floors, one bedroom, one bath, new kitchen, built in 1923, fireplace, large washer/dryer/storage room and rents for $750 a month. Both homes have been lovingly restored.
Dawna Kuck, Agent, Brookings, SD
Wed Jun 9, 2010
Lisa-
I would be happy to answer any questions you have. The home has 3 bedrooms on the main level and a full unfinished basement. A sunroom has been added to the house which is attached to a very nice deck. The home has a nice yard and it also has a 3/4 bath in the lower level. I will post interior pictures of the home as soon as I get them.
Jensine Hend…, Agent, Orange Park, FL
Wed Jun 9, 2010
This property is a condo on the Beach. It has tiled floors except for bedrooms
Sally Seims, , Water Mill, NY
Thu Jun 3, 2010
Hi Lisa
The house have wide plank pine flooring, that was salvaged from an historical house.
The bathrooms are all new.
The kitchen has two dishwashers, a professional gas Viking stove with 6 burners, grill and two ovens.
Full basement.
Please contact me directly with more questions that you may have.
Sally Seims
Dirk Knudsen…, Agent, Hillsboro, OR
Wed May 13, 2009
Well Lisa you got some great answers here! Hope Trulia is helpful? Get in the game though soon...rates are headed up and a 1/2% rate increase will cost $50-$100K over the life of a loan. It is scary!

Best wishes;

Dirk Knudsen
Re/Max Hall of Fame
503-799-8383
Web Reference:  http://www.calldirk.com
Janeese Jack…, Agent, Portland, OR
Wed May 13, 2009
Lisa,
you are obviously looking hard and fast at the NoPo neighborhood. Perhaps, you already have a great search site that's working for you. If not, I'd love to offer my http://www.fabulousportland.com web site. It does offer a lot of the information (either through the description or the multiple photos and video tours, if provided by the listing Realtor) that you've been requesting. You can choose your preferred neighborhoods and price point and get daily e-mails with all the available properties as they come on the market. You might also consider enlisting the help of a real estate professional to do a lot of this leg work for you. You can become partners in the myriads of decisions and the brainstorming and running the numbers to find that perfect property!!! All the very best,
Janeese Jackson, Principal Broker
Real Estate Resource
503-709-0802
jj@janeesejackson.com
., , Lake Oswego, OR
Wed May 13, 2009
Lisa,

There is hardwood on the first floor, The basement floor has been painted. If you would like to look at it plesase give me a call and I can arrange it.

Malcolm Kuhn
John L Scott
503-680-1607