CAN ME AND HUSBAND TAKE A LOOK AT 1913 HYDE PARK. VERY MUCH SO LIKE ddebbyd17@yahoo.com

Asked by ddebbyd17, Detroit, MI Sat Jun 16, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3030658102-1913-Hyde-Park-Rd-…

Answers

1
Haig Istambo…, Agent, Rochester, MI
Sat Jun 16, 2012

Just to show you how old and dated some of the information is on the net, the condo you asked about states "SALE PENDING" on Trulia. Well this condo was listed for sale on 10-4-2010 for $9,900.00 and sold on 7-27-2011 for $12,000.00 Cash.

A lot of the listings on Realtor.com, Trulia and a lot of other Real Estate sites, are NOT the most updated sites for the most current information on listings. I highly suggest you have a Realtor set up a property search for you that will email you properties that fit into your criteria. Surfing the web isn't going to get you the most current information on properties and you WILL miss out on great properties because of the old information.

Contact me if you need to set up a search. Of course get pre-approved if you are seriously looking for a property, unless of course you are going to pay cash.

HAIG
Elias Realty
(248) 379-6547
realtorhaig@aol.com