Been evicted but on on credit report plz help

Asked by Elizabeth, Sacramento, CA Sat Mar 23, 2013

Was evicted about 1-2 years ago but when I ran transunion and eqifax nothing came up. And my husbands a felon from 99 with his certificates from class' s and hasn't been in trouble since except traffic tickets is that gonna hold us back please someone help please. I'm lost and need advise our incomes about 5500 5000 a month

Answers

5
Eddie Martini, Agent, Auburn, WA
Sun Apr 14, 2013
Your other monthly payments (car loans, credit cars ect ect) will need to be factored in on top of your proposed mortgage monthly payments. Most banks seems to want your income to be more then double your monthly debt including the proposed monthly mortgage payments.
As many lenders have responded below you should consider what kind of LOAN you can qualify for and see if now is the time to take a step into Home Ownership.
If you prefer to rent regardless then I do no foresee any issues with what you have posted above UNLESS you only have the one prior landlord whom you have mentioned evicted you. It will not make it IMPOSSIBLE to find a new rental but will cause most Property Management Companies to not approve you and will result in your seeking rentals that have the Homeowner involved in the tenant screening process.
Maurice Thom…, Agent, Mathers, CA
Mon Mar 25, 2013
Hi Elizabeth

It looks like you have a good chance of qualifying for a loan. I have a great loan officer that can help you. I can help point you in the right direction and guide you during the home buying process. As a realtor I am in the business of helping you succeed. Please check my website and get in contact with me.

Thank you very much

415-705-9405
Randall Ortiz, Agent, Sacramento, CA
Sun Mar 24, 2013
Are you trying to buy a home? If so, I would recommend contacting a real estate agent to assist you. I'm also in the Sacramento area. Please contact me if you need assistance.
Ed Favinger, Agent, Folsom, CA
Sat Mar 23, 2013
Hi there Elizabeth...

we run a property management business and if I don't see an eviction that's good. I would need a good rental reference though.

Regards the "felony"... If your husband has paid his debt to society, . being a "former felon" is not grounds to deny you for a rental or purchase.,

They can of course deny you for other stuff.

I hope this helps.

Make it a great day...
Michele Pete…, Agent, Rocklin, CA
Sat Mar 23, 2013
Are you trying to rent or Buy?

Sounds like you could easily buy a house