Assistance Needed for property in Oak Lawn, Illinois

Asked by Andy Del Real, Modesto, CA Sat May 14, 2011

Hello Realtors

I am trying to help my brother purchase a property in Oak Lawn, IL. There is a property he likes, can someone please email me comps that are similar to and located near the property listed on 10829 S Komensky Ave (MLS # 07791419). My email address is Home@AndyDelReal.com

Your help would be very much appreciated!

Answers

3
Suzanne Hami…, Agent, Orland Park, IL
Sun May 15, 2011
Andy -

As you heard this home is already under contract. However, there are a lot of good homes in Oak Lawn and the surrounding area. In fact there are nearly 100 similar homes. I am very familiar with this area and I specialize in buyers. I would be happy to work with you to help your brother find something in our area. Contact me at your convenience.

Suzanne Hamilton
Independent Broker Owner
RE Marketing Consultants
888-788-9544
suzanne@remarketingconsultants.com
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sun May 15, 2011
I would be happy to help you out. I do a lot out in oak lawn. Feel free to contact me.

Matt Laricy
Americorp Real Estate
Brokers Associate, e-PRO
mlaricy@americorpre.com
708-250-29696
Web Reference:  http://americorpre.com
The Eckert G…, Agent, Orland Park, IL
Sun May 15, 2011
What is your phone number Andy so I can give you a call and get a little bit more info. on your situation. The property at 10829 Komensky Ave in Oak Lawn went under contract yesterday and is in attorney review. If that is what your brother is looking for I can set him or you or both of you up on a search of properties in the area that are comps. I've closed 5 houses in that price range in Oak Lawn in the last couple months. If I could talk to you or your brother it would be great so that I can get the searches setup so you guys can see what is out there. You can reach me at dealwithbrent@gmail.com or 708-262-4506. Thanks Andy, have a good one.