Are you sure this is a 3bdrm? Just questioning because the pics I beleive on show 2!

Asked by Rodney Leonard, Royal Oak, MI Mon Jun 4, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3065024176-1319-Whitcomb-Ave-…

Answers

4
Mary Sutton, Agent, Kalamazoo, MI
Mon Jun 4, 2012
this is not y listing I will need to check and get back to you
Haig Istambo…, Agent, Rochester, MI
Mon Jun 4, 2012

They may have only taken a picture of two of the bedrooms. It doesn't mean that there are only two bedrooms though. It is not mandatory to take pictures of every room in the house.

This home is now marked CCS, which means it has an accepted offer, but they want to continue to show the home. Any offers at this point will be considered as back-up offers only.

This went CCS on April 26th, so it has been a while, it should close soon. Feel free to call or email me if you need to find another similar home in the same area.

HAIG
Elias Realty
(248) 379-6547
realtorhaig@aol.com
Rose Tibbles, Agent, Northville, MI
Mon Jun 4, 2012

Yes this home doe shave 3 bedroom, it has a master bedroom with 2 others. This home already does have an accepted offer. If you would be interested in seeing any others please contact me and i can get them set up for you.

All the Best,

Rose Tibbles
734-812-6745
Rosetibbles@kw.com
Harold Polem…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Plymouth, MI
Mon Jun 4, 2012
Per county records, there is 3 bedrooms per below.:
Living Area SF: 954 Bedrooms: 3
Basement Square Footage: 688 Bathrooms: 1
Year Built: 1949