chelseagtins…, Renter in Chicago, IL

Are utilities included?

Asked by chelseagtinsley, Chicago, IL Thu Jun 7, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3085431277-2343-W-Iowa-St-3R-Ch…

Answers

5
Bill J Delig…, Agent, Naperville, IL
Fri Jun 8, 2012
Work with a Realtor - they can assist you in your rental search and provide you with accurate data.
Philip Sencer, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri Jun 8, 2012
you cannot get a 2br unit for that rent and it is not 750sf. Trulia and zillow are not good sites to use if you are serious about renting......too many mistakes and outdated info. Try realtor.com or my web site or have an agent set up a search for you. There is no cost to you.
Joe Schiller, Agent, Chicago, IL
Thu Jun 7, 2012
that is a very funny question to here at my age..i unfortunately had to become a middle aged man and seem to want to live in places that make me pay 900/month for a studio.. you are looking at a apt that has 2 bedrooms and its 900 dollars..that is totally the best deal ever irregardless of the cost of utilities its magical.. but on the other hand i appreciate how out of touch I have become ... but to your question.. that is a fake ad to get you to call some rental agent but I did pop on the MLS and found out that 1108 N Wolcott Ave Unit G, Chicago, Illinois 60622 is 1000 for a 2 bed which affirms my suspicion you should have jumped all over that if it really had existed..which it did not ..
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Thu Jun 7, 2012
Doesnt say so. I would get a good leasing agent though. This way you have someone to walk you through the process, at no cost to you.
Sarah Ziehr, Agent, Chicago, IL
Thu Jun 7, 2012
Doesn't look like it from what I can tell. You should contact the list agent for this one.