Property Q&A in Westminster>Question Details

Henry, Home Buyer in Stanton, CA

Are this the price for the home: $ 164,886?

Asked by Henry, Stanton, CA Fri Nov 9, 2012

how can i buy it

This question was asked from this property:…

this property has been sold and is leased currently for 2 years.
This property is not currently on the market for sale. It may never be for sale if the owner is working with the bank to resolve it. Via loan modification which a lot of owners are doing and keeping their home
If you are interested in finding a property on the market for sale contact a realtor to help you and get the current information if what is available for sale
I can help you with that process
If you want to try buying an auction property at the court house steps I would recommend going their first to see the process. Not all properties that are scheduled for auction are available as they can be pulled from the auction for various reasons. Next you would have to bring money to buy the property and have various denominations of cashiers checks with you. I have been to these auctions and it is very interesting to see the people bid and some if them have been doing this for quite some time. You could ask questions? Some do not want to talk during the auction maybe afterwards
Get yourself familiar with what the process is and you would need to know the house, the area, and the comps so you now what price to pay and the condition of the property. It can be a lot if work.
Any questions let me know

Ingrid Ski Realtor
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 10, 2012
the home you are inquiring about is in fact in pre-foreclosure, it is set to be auctioned of on Jan. 19th, probably at OC Court Steps in Santa Ana...currently location of auction is not published, starting bid is estimated at 171,000. You'll need to bring cashiers check to buy property at trustees sale, Or you can approach current owners and offr to purchase their home from them now to stop the foreclosure process.. Notice of Default was just filed in September 21. If you'd like more info visit my website at and register with you contact info, i'll be happy to help.
Do you have cash? If so, you could buy it at the court house on 12/3 if the owner does not bring it currant or the bank does not postpone, which the banks will do a lot of times. Do you have the address of this home? If you need anything else let me know.

The owner can bring this current or do a short sale. At this time it is not listed on the mls it is scheduled for sale at the court house on 12/3 the owner owes $382,862 and bought the home 1/2005 for $307,000. The number you see is closer to the tax value of the home.

I hope this helps.

Dave Dyssegard
Tarbell Realtors