Property Q&A in Waterbury>Question Details

sarahaltheaj…, Home Buyer in Waterbury, CT

Are there washer and dryer hook ups for this unit? What letter unit is this? Does this unit have a garage and a dedicated parking spot?

Asked by sarahaltheajohnson, Waterbury, CT Sun Feb 17, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3107925390-31-Kay-Ln-Waterbur…

Answers

6
Thank you very much for the quick responses!
THIS IS A FREE STANDING ONE FAMILY HOME WITH 3 BEDROOMS A FIREPLACED LIVING ROOM, KITCHEN, LAUNDRY ROOM, AND STORAGE ROOM. THE GARAGE WAS CONVERTED INTO A NICE FAMILY ROOM. THIS HOME IS IN ONE OF THE BEST AREAS OF WATERBURY. IT IS FULLY APPLIANCED INCLUDING THE WASHER & DRYER. IT CAN BE PURCHASED WITH VERY LITTLE MONEY DOWN AND THE PAYMENTS INCLUDING TAXES WOULD BE LESS THAN A RENTAL. EMAIL ME AT IMAGINEHD@SBCGLOBAL.NET FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION THANKS, HARVEY
Hi Sarah, that condo was also a short sale. There is another one available in that complex but it does not have a garage. I have found several other 2 BRs condos with a garage. Please contact me with your email and I can send them right over to you. Julie Lucia, Realtor, Showcase Realty, 203-578-5631; julie@julierealestate.com
Hi Sarah

Thsi unit does have a washer and dryer hook-up, but unfortunately the unit is under deposit. If you wish to see any other condo units please call me or e-mail me directly. Have a wonderful day.

Norris
203-518-2881
npersonjr@yahoo.com
Hi Sarah,
Unfortunately, this condo is already under contract, but I did get the chance to preview it and there was a washer/dryer in the unit.
If you would like help finding another property, please contact me.
Ruth Zeiss
Yes, there are washer and dryer hookups, a garage, and dedicated parking. The property is, however, already on deposit.