Lil Burroughs, Home Buyer in Wildwood Crest, NJ

Are there any visitor parking spaces available? Can you tell me the current condo fee and the average increase for said fee?

Asked by Lil Burroughs, Wildwood Crest, NJ Thu Jan 3, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3083613153-402-E-Charleston-A…

Answers

2
This is a 10 unit building and each unit is assigned 2 parking spaces. This particular unit's spaces are individual, most of the other the other units are piggy backed. There is street parking with NO meters just at the next block. The condo fees are $477.00 a month, and have been staple for the past 3 years. (This year we will have some money left over and will move it to a Capital/Reserve Account. The building was built in 2007
Thank you Frank & Barb for your time.
Lil
Flag Fri Jan 4, 2013
That beach block residence comes with one parking space and a monthly contribution of $135 per month that will cover your insurances and exterior maintenance. Many forward thinking HOA's will increase their condo fees to stay current with the cost of inflation. The main expense is the insurance which will include hazard & liability and a separate flood policy.
Thank you Howard for taking the time to get back to me so promptly. I truly appreciate it! Lil
Flag Thu Jan 3, 2013