Are there any pictures of the inside of the property? I'm interested.

Asked by Joellyn, Bucktown, Chicago, IL Fri Apr 16, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/45837291-2334-W-Diversey-Ave-…

Answers

4
Cindy Gaffney, Agent, Chicago, ID
Fri Apr 16, 2010
Joellyn,
This listing does not have interior pictures available. As was previously mentioned, this listing is a short sale with a contract. My recommendation to you also is to get a good buyers agent. If you are interested, I would be happy to interview with you.
Cindy Gaffney
@properties Sales Consultant
773-412-4063
Salko Dracic, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri Apr 16, 2010
Hi Joellyn.
This property has been gone under contract on 2/17/2010 and there were no interior pictures taken on this listing.
Philip Sencer, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri Apr 16, 2010
This is a short sale so while they have a contract, it is subject to the lien holders approval which can take months. Many buyers do not wait that long so this might come back on the market and/or you might even be able to take a look at it and write a backup offer. I would need to ask the other agent first.
Let me know if you are interested.

philip
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri Apr 16, 2010
Joellyn
There were no interior pictures. However, this property did accept a contract. To make sure this doesnt happen to you again, I would suggest getting a good buyers agent. This way you will have someone to walk you through the buying process, at no cost to you. Interview 2 or 3 agents, and go with the one you mesh best with.

Matt Laricy
Americorp Real Estate
Brokers Associate, e-PRO
mlaricy@americorpre.com
708-250-2696