x,  in Boynton Beach, FL

Are there any pictures available from the inside for this property (kitchen, living room, backyard, bedrooms, bathrooms)??

Asked by x, Boynton Beach, FL Fri Sep 21, 2012

This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3092192577-73-Landau-St-Boynton…

Good evening Lilly,
As you can see it is rented. I can set you up for emails based on your specific criteria such as area, number of bedrooms, rental price you would like and any other things you need and/or want.
All agents have access to the same database of listings. The biggest difference between the emails I can send you and other sites it the accuracy of updates. You would not see properties already rented and that is a huge help when you are looking for a new home!
If you would like assistance, I am here to help.
Good Morning Lilly, hope you are enjoying your day. Thank you for inquiring about this rental town home in Carriage Point. Unfortunately the property has been rented since last week and unavailable at this time. If you are interested in this community or any others, please call me at your convenience so we can review your specific criteria. There are certain requirements on this unit, an application fee of $150 with approval, pets allowed but only one, under 20#.

If there are any other properties that you'd like to know more about, please send me the addresses or listing numbers and I'll be happy to research them and provide you with additional information. I look forward to working with you. Feel free to call me anytime to share any of your requests, details, and price range so we can narrow down a search that fits your needs and time frame for moving in.

Thank you again, all the best. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Susan Legge, P.A., CDPE, BPOR
Licensed Realtor, Certified Distressed Property Expert
Broker Price Opinion Resource Certified
Exit Realty Premier Properties
6177 Jog Road, Suite 5D
Lake Worth, Florida, 33467
fax 561-433-2140
Hi Susan, Thank you for your prompt response. We are looking to move in January but right now we are browing. We are interested in 3bd condo/single home or nice apt with pool, car garage poss with 1700+sqft, nice open space and kitchen for top $1700mo. Anywhere between WPB, Boynton, Delray & Deerfield Beach. I signed up for daily emails in this area but your suggestions will be greatly appreciated. I'd prefer listings with more pictures inside as well. Thanks so much for your help.
Flag Fri Sep 21, 2012