Are there any pics of inside this house? Would love to see the inside please.?

Asked by Lisa, Seattle, WA Sun Dec 23, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/887882-7756-Crest-Ave-Oakland…

Answers

2
The Medford…, Agent, Fremont, CA
Mon Dec 24, 2012
There are also no pictures of the interior from the last time it was on the MLS in 2004 – so it looks like you are out of luck. As stated below, it is a short sale and they are not accepting any more offers. Additionally, all offers have to be CASH only, due to property condition.
Joe Annunzia…, Agent, San Leandro, CA
Mon Dec 24, 2012
Hi Lisa:
I just checked the MLS for more pictures. Unfortunately, there are no interior pictures on the MLS either, which is what I suspected when I saw your question as sites like Trulia generally get their pictures from the various MLS feeds. I was going to email the listing agent to see if any exist but I noticed a couple of things. It is tenant occupied (usually when I list properties that are tenant occupied, I don't always take interior pictures) and it is a short sale. The agent has entered remarks not to submit any more offers as the seller is already reviewing some. It is not yet marked pending which is why you may still be able to see it.

If you have any questions or I can be of any further assistance with any other homes in Oakland or the surrounding areas feel free to call or email me.

Joe Annunziato III
00872588
510-967-9350
joe@annunziato.com