Property Q&A in Webster>Question Details

javagold3, Other/Just Looking in Webster, NY

Are there any inside photos of this property at 1884 Ridge Road that can be viewed online? It will be a great help in determining my interest.

Asked by javagold3, Webster, NY Thu Aug 2, 2012

I would like to see various photos from the inside of this property.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3059711257-1884-Ridge-Rd-Webs…

Answers

2
Most occupied rental properties do not include pictures of the inside due to tenant privacy issues. If you would like I could set up an appointment for you to preview the property at your convenience. It is not far from my office.

Should you have further interest you can give me a call or if you are looking for other investment properties I would be glad to assist you. Give me a call when you are ready 585-236-7780.
We have no inside pictures. Both sides are decent, but have very low ceilings. Please contact us at 585-721-2583 if you have more guestions or wish to view. Thanks...Don