Are there any 1 bedroom units available in this building? If there are, how do I get in contact with the leasing office or landlord?

Asked by Andrew Paul, Stamford, CT Sun Aug 4, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Connecticut/Stamford/sold/200364…

Answers

3
Kim Benedict, Agent, Overland Park, KS
Sun Aug 4, 2013
There is nothing at the moment for sale or rent in this building... yet I'm sure there are others that may have what your looking for... Let me know if you would like some help in finding a new place.

Cheers!
Kim Benedict

Higgins Group
27 Strawberry Hill
Stamford Ct
C: 203.517.5323
Laura Feghali, Agent, Stamford, CT
Sun Aug 4, 2013
Hi Andrew,
The property you are referencing sold back in 2008 for $220,000. As Gregory mentioned,there are not in units available there currently on the MLS. The value that Trulia has placed on this condo is very low and probably is worth somewhere around the number that it sold for in 2008 depending on its condition.
Please, feel free to contact me with any questions.

Best wishes!

Laura Feghali
Prudential Connecticut Realty
203-536-4802
Laurafeghali@prudentialct.com
Gregory Robi…, Agent, Stamford, CT
Sun Aug 4, 2013
Hi Andrew,

I've looked for you and there are currently no apartments listed for 639 Summer Street on the CMLS.

I would be willing to help in your search- best of luck,

Greg

Gregory Robinson
William Raveis Real Estate
Stamford CT
cell (203)898-1337