Are the monthly HOA fees really $800. a month, and what are the property taxes? Thank you.

Asked by Roxanag, Saratoga County, NY Mon Apr 16, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3066737396-2538-Lower-Assembl…

Answers

3
Andy Bovender…, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Mon Apr 16, 2012
Hello and thank you for your inquiry on our team's listing at 2538 Lower Assembly Drive. Unfortunately, the Trulia website is pulling this information incorrectly, though Jen was correct when she indicated that the HOA fees are actually an $800 annual cost. This particular home on Lower Assembly has actually just recently been repainted throughout, and we would be happy to help you to schedule an appointment the next time you are in town from Portland if you are interested in viewing this and/or others in the area. Do you have plans coming up to visit our area again? Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Andy Bovender

Team Leader, Broker/Realtor®, NC/SC
ANDY BOVENDER TEAM
#1 Allen Tate Team - Company-wide 2011
Barbara Tate Legendary Service Award 2011
Allen Tate Realtors..#1 in the Carolinas
Becky Smith, Agent, Fort Mill, SC
Mon Apr 16, 2012
Would you like to see the house today?
Jen Wetzel, Agent, Fort Mill, SC
Mon Apr 16, 2012
In Baxter village the hoa fees are $800 year. This covers 2 pools, tennis, playgrounds and more. Let me know if you need more info. My office is in Baxter and I know it well.

Jen1@kw.com