Are pets allowed? If so what kind and how many of each? Thanks!

Asked by Lsiegma, Chicago, IL Wed Jul 18, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3090224363-849-N-Franklin-St-…

Answers

7
Joe Schiller, Agent, Chicago, IL
Thu Jul 19, 2012
you can have reasonable pets.. a few, not to big, and not on watch list..you can not build a shark tank or train squirrels to rob banks or vote GOP
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Jul 18, 2012
yes they are with no weight limit.

If your looking to buy get a good buyers agent, this way you have someone to walk you through the process, at no cost to you! Id be happy to help.
Kathleen Cor…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Jul 18, 2012
It sounds like you may have varied pet needs, If you would like to make the search for buildings that allow the types/size pets you have, I can help you with your search by only sending you properties that allow the pets you have. Let me know if you would like me to help. My services are free to you.

Kathleen Cordes
KMC Realty Inc.
Leasing & Sales
773-230-2003
kathleen@kmcrealtyinc.com
Kerry Meissn…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Jul 18, 2012
According to Rob, the person who answered the phone at the Parc Chestnut office, there is a two pet limit. If they are dogs, each must be less the 80 pounds. All pets must be registered with management and the yearly fee is $100.
Let me know if you would like any other information.
Kerry Meissner
Coldwell Banker GoldCoast
312 440-7537
Brady Miller, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Jul 18, 2012
Yes, pets are allowed in the building, although there may be weight limits and quantity restrictions. The listing does not specify any restrictions, but any buyer's agent (such as myself) will be happy to follow up on these details if you'd like.
Philip Sencer, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Jul 18, 2012
Yes and it seems no restrictions, but to be sure I would need to contact management.
Bill J Delig…, Agent, Naperville, IL
Wed Jul 18, 2012
Pets are allowed in this building. In a condo, you must abide by the association by laws in regards to size and number allowed. How many do you have? Are you looking to purchase? This unit is for sale.