Ram107, Home Buyer in Long Beach, CA

Are pets allowed?

Asked by Ram107, Long Beach, CA Tue May 8, 2012

This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/California/Long_Beach/sold/46956…

There are pet restrictions. I can check for more details, but generally they will limit their size.

The property you mentioned is off-market, but I found 4 other condos in the same complex:

Let me know if you are interested in any of them

Have a great day,

USA Realty and Loans
Realtor DRE 01892345
Loan Officer NMLS 829964
Phone: (562) 206-0351
Yes, pets are allowed and I think there is a size limit but you need to call the the property management company Morgan Property Management for details. They can be reached at 877-394-0270 or morganpropM@aol.com. Don't be discouraged if you don't get an immediate response, they will eventually answer the phone.

This particular unit is off the market. There is a nice 584 sq ft unit that just came on the market as a short sale listed for $105,000. It is a one bedroom upper level unit with one parking place. Vacant so super easy to preview.

Let's go shop!

Michele K