Property Q&A in Ocean City>Question Details

Johnrussell5, Home Buyer in Brigantine, NJ

Are 336 and 338 West Av in the same condo? If so, is the condo 2 or 4 units. One story? Two story? 1st Flr? 2nd Flr? Thank you, John

Asked by Johnrussell5, Brigantine, NJ Fri Nov 15, 2013

This question was asked from this property:… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">…

Would you like to come down to Ocean City to view some homes? There are some better deals on west , closer to the beach. Send me an email. and I will get you a great deal.
This is an old duplex without garages I just sold one on the same block only 7 years new with a garage.gas heat, central air, gas log fireplace and a huge front porch all this for $ 325,000. so call me I can get you a new one for around that price. Ed May 609-425=3187
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 16, 2013
336-338 West Avenue is one building that has two units, or condos. The first floor is 336 and the second floor is 338. Duplex condos, as they are called, make up about 80% of Ocean City's housing. This type of condominium arrangement is typical for Ocean City but unusual elsewhere. The two owners are co-owners of the property, and have exclusive rights to certain portions of it. They share in the expenses for the structure itself, not including what is inside each unit, and the grounds. The building has one flood insurance and one homeowners insurance policy.

This building was built in the 1970s or earlier and has been extensively rehabbed.

Let me know if you want more information or would like to arrange a showing.

Joan Farrell, Monihan Realty Inc., 609-517-7644
Thank you for the reply. We are interested in more information, are there pictures?
Flag Fri Nov 15, 2013
That property is a 2 story, 2 unit duplex. Which is actually a Co ownership. It's a condominium without condo fees. That's how most of Ocean City's properties are. If you have any more questions. Email me at or call me 609 231 6209
I'm an agent with Berkshire Hathaway in Ocean City. I sold 6 similar units on West ave. Here in OC.
Joe Jauss