Anything in the neighborhood of Cambria Circle, VB? Or relatively close? Thanks.

Asked by Barbara J Leth, Hampton Bays, NY Sat Jul 16, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3051452319-500-Winston-Salem-…

Answers

5
Marc Andrews, Agent, Virginia Beach, VA
Mon Jul 18, 2011
Hi Barbara Leth,

Thank you for asking about Cambria Circle, I know the neighborhood well. It's called Pembroke Meadows and there is 3 active listings over there right now that I know of, there in the $350,000 price range. If you want to call me on my cell we can talk more 757-753-5973. Thank You, Marc
Kevin Monette, Agent, Virginia Beach, VA
Mon Jul 18, 2011
Barbara,
The market as it stands, in this area, is always getting new homes on the market. I suggest you get a full time Realtor, that can set you up on a search and send you the listings, as they come on the market. It simple and it allows you to be one of the first people to see the home and make your offer. Our team would love to help you in this and we can work hard to find the "Perfect Home" for you. We have had many clients from NY, NJ, DC that take a weekend trip down here and look at 10-12 homes and make a proper decission for themselves. Thank you so much for the question and let us know how we can help further.
Jimalee Morr…, Agent, Virginia Beach, VA
Sun Jul 17, 2011
Sorry for the delay responce Their are 12 home in the area your looking in depending on your Price range and High school which if Princess Anne thier are 6 price range 180-350 or Bayside 6 Under 204k as far as Middle school thier Independence 11. If you would like more detail call or email me and I send the info to you if you are not working with an agent on a Buyer Broker contract. I am from this area as well . You can call me as well at 757-735-2791
Web Reference:  http://www.Jimaleemorris.com
Wayne Goodman…, , Norfolk, VA
Sat Jul 16, 2011
Hello Ms. Leth -

There currently are two houses on the market in that neighborhood - Pembroke Meadows. They both are listed about the same; one for $349,900 and one for $350,000. If I can provide any more information to you about either or both of these properties, feel free to let me know and I will be glad to do so. I am a native of the City and work throughout it extensively!

Wayne Goodman
wayne.goodman@longandfoster.com
Marjorie Wor…, Agent, Chesapeake, VA
Sat Jul 16, 2011
Barbara,

There are 2 properties available in Pembroke Meadows, they are: 604 CARDIFF RD and 4309 SAINT ALBANS ST and they are on our MLS system. If you are working with an agent they would just have to check availability. If you do not have an agent, please feel free to call me at (757) 435-4805.

Marj Worley
The Real Estate Group