Any photos that I may see as I am in california?

Asked by elp3552, Peoria, AZ Wed Feb 15, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3070523985--W-Griswold-Rd-…

Answers

6
Hope Davis, Agent, Glendale, AZ
Wed Feb 15, 2012
It looks like it is already under contract. If I can be of any help to you, please contact me at 602-989-8990 or email info@TheRealtorInArizona.com. Make it a great day! Paulette Davis, Associate Broker, Realty ONE Group.
Michael Banv…, , Sun City West, AZ
Wed Feb 15, 2012
Photos are now available on line, but an acceptable offer has already been placed. Sale is now pending.
Mario J Sara…, Agent, Peoria, AZ
Wed Feb 15, 2012
This property on Griswold has an accepted offer. It came off the market January 16th...the list price was 139,900 and it was a traditional sale, not a lender owned home or short sale. If you would like for me to send you updated and current information on properties please call me or e-mail me. My contact information is below.

Mario J Saracco
New Venture Realty
20470 N Lake Pleasant Rd #107
Peoria AZ 85382
(623) 215-5732 (mobile)
Mario@AZRealEstatebyMario.com
Diane McDowe…, Agent, AZ,
Wed Feb 15, 2012
If you send me the address of the property, I can send you the available photos on the MLS listing. If this is not enough, I live and work in Peoria and could take some additional photos for you on this property.

Please feel free to give me a call or email me.

Diane McDowell
Prudential Arizona Properties
16155 N. 83rd Ave, Suite 140
Peoria, Az 85382
480-223-8153
dianemcdowell@cox.net
Steffy Hrist…, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Wed Feb 15, 2012
I do not see a number of the home, just the street; judging by the square feet and the street name it might be a home similar to the home on the corner.
Please email me if you'd like pictures of that house.

Would you be looking to buy a home in Peoria?
Web Reference:  http://www.talktosteffy.com
Rocky Dole, Agent, Maricopa, AZ
Wed Feb 15, 2012
The property is not showing a house number. However, you can see all pictures of any home that is listed on the MLS by going to my website. The property feature can be found under the Real Estate tab at the top of the page and is a direct link to the MLS and there are no hidden properties.