Any Relators out there? I am interested in a home in Sacramento, North or west side of Sacramento, that is on a large lot.

Asked by Bridget Geistr, Bend, OR Wed Jan 6, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1093078146-449-Tenaya-Ave-Sac…

Answers

9
Sue Archer R…, Agent, Palm Harbor, FL
Thu Jan 7, 2010
Jim, again, I always enjoy your comments! :)

Bridget, I assume you're from out of town as your ID shows from Bend OR. One way to investigate a realtor's capability in meeting your needs is to review the question and answer section of Trulia for these respondents. You can tell alot by the way they have answered other questions whether they are up to date and knowledgable about real estate related issues. As it's difficult for you to get a true referral otherwise, that might be a good approach.

Being a buyer's agent is more than just unlocking a door for a buyer. There's knowledge of the market, negotiation skills and organization to provide you the best service and help you navigate this market . We would help you actually get your offer accepted, at a fair price and be totally informed so that the transaction runs smooth. It sounds obvious, doesn't it? Find a realtor you can trust and listen to their guidance. You'll be more successful that way.

I think you'll find many right here, starting with Jim, who can help you.

Good luck to you! You'll love Sacramento.
Web Reference:  http://www.suearcher.com
Paula Swayne, , Sacramento, CA
Wed Jan 6, 2010
Jim....thanks for the giggle!
Jim Walker, Agent, Carmichael, CA
Wed Jan 6, 2010
"Realtors are abundant in Sacramento," _ Paula.

Reminds me of the old story: Highway Patrolman pulls over a speeder... Tells the speeder 'real estate license and car registration please. Lady replies "Why my real estate llcense and not my drivers license?"
Cop replies "Not everyone has a drivers license, but everyone in California has a real estate license."
kevin farrell, Agent, Rocklin, CA
Thu Jan 7, 2010
Hello Bridget,

I'd be more than happy to help you with your search. Give me a call/email at your convenience. Also, please feel free to use my website(below). I look forward to earning your business.
Web Reference:  http://www.sacreopro.com
Bill Joyce, Agent, Sacramento, CA
Thu Jan 7, 2010
Hi Bridget,

I think you'll find there will be an abundance of help available to you when you're ready. For now, you might want to poke around on the MLS search engines and get a feel for what is available. The link below will let you search on your own using a mapping tool...you can pick location and set lot size, price etc and properties will show up on a map.

If this idea evolves, you will want to connect with a lender to figure what type of loan you will qualify for and can afford. There will be plenty of help available for your loan as well.

T Zamora, , Denver, CO
Wed Jan 6, 2010
Hi Bridget,

I have to agree with Paula that you may want to narrow down your question a little so that you find the right agent for you. There are so many of us out there and a lot of different areas and subdivisions that certain Realtors know better than others. Referrals and research is always the best way to find a great Realtor for your home search.
Paula Swayne, , Sacramento, CA
Wed Jan 6, 2010
You bet...over 5000 of us! Now, that you know that Realtors are abundant in Sacramento, you might want to narrow your search for a Realtor a bit. You might ask "Are there any Realtors out there who specialize in North or West Sacramento?" You might ask "What areas of Sacramento are more apt to have large lots?" The reason that I suggest this is that your question is going to set records for comments so you might want to lessen the possibilities. Depending on the price range you are interested in, the areas could be in Arden Park, Sierra Oaks or Carmichael in the higher end or Rio Linda, Antelope in the more affordable end. You also might want to narrow down the size of the house you are looking for or the reason you want a large lot. Do you need space for family or horses? Answering a few of these questions will give you a much better fit for the Realtor you choose to use. Good luck!
Web Reference:  http://www.PaulaSwayne.com
Jim Walker, Agent, Carmichael, CA
Wed Jan 6, 2010
The Link below shows 18 listings priced below $125,000 on large lots (at least .23 of an acre) as you asked.

http://prospector.metrolist.net/scripts/mgrqispi.dll?APPNAME…
Jim Walker, Agent, Carmichael, CA
Wed Jan 6, 2010
Good evening, That listing price is correct. The home is currently for sale. It is a "short sale" listing occupied by the current owners. If you would like me to set up an appointment for you, shoot me an email.. Click on my profile in the upper right hand corner and send me a note.

In the meantime I'll do a quick MLS search for similar properties with large lots and post it here and have it available to emial back to you.