Agent's name and phone?

Asked by Chien Chao, 11953 Wed Mar 11, 2009

This question is about this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Lizete Santos, Agent, San Francisco, CA
Wed Mar 11, 2009
Hi Chien,

This is a HUD property. The agent's contact information is the following:
William Barnes
Tel: 1800-749-5263

I recommend you have your own agent.

Web Reference:
1 vote
Krista Abshu…, Agent, Fuquay Varina, NC
Wed Mar 11, 2009

This particular property is a HUD property, which means it is a foreclosure that is being held by the Housing of Urban Developement. These homes are still viewed the same as regular homes, but the purchase process is slightly different. I highly recommend that you find a buyers agent who has experiance working with HUD homes. Often, HUD homes need things done to the home that make certain types of loans unable to be used to purchase them.

I have completed many HUD home sales and would be glad to speak to you and explain in greater detail the advantages and disadvanteges of purchasing HUD homes. I would also be glad to give you refernces for people that I have worked with in the past that have purchased HUD homes through myself.

Krista Abshure
0 votes
Mimi Francis, Agent, Cary, NC
Wed Mar 11, 2009
Hi! I can assist you with this - or any other - property in the Triangle area. It's prudent to have a Buyers Agent in any real estate transaction to represent *your* interests. And Buyers Agent services are almost always free to the Buyers. An experienced agent is *invaluable* in saving your time, money and headaches in purchasing real estate.
0 votes
Erica McClen…, , Raleigh, NC
Wed Mar 11, 2009
Are you looking for buyer agent representation or the sellers agent?
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more