Again I ask, did the house sell? and if so for how much? 36 Standish Blvd. 15228 cgalasj@verizon.net or gma

Asked by C Galas Johnson, Mount Lebanon, PA Wed Mar 11, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1074712585-36-Standish-Blvd-M…

Answers

3
Mimi, , Pittsburgh, PA
Mon Nov 2, 2009
according to property assessments on the website, the house at 36 standish sold back in march for 600,000...you can do this yourself, just google property assessments and the allegheny website will show up, link on that and then do your search..its free for the public to use, so why not?!
Mimi, , Pittsburgh, PA
Sat Oct 31, 2009
google allegheny assessments and then enter the number and street address, this will give you the recent sales price and lots of other info bout this home or any other home in the area, I just brought a home in this area, email me if you like, you can find out alot of info on the web if you just google and take the time..worth it!
Terrence Cha…, Home Owner, Allentown, PA
Wed Mar 11, 2009
Call a real estate agent in your area, they will be able to let you know without any problem.

CONTACT AGENT
CENTURY 21 Frontier Realty
Brooke Bergstresser
Call at: (724) 941-8680

Hope that helps,

Terrence Charest, e-Pro