Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

08542 : Real Estate Advice

  • All1
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Tue Sep 1, 2015
thinz answered:
Most times for residential you will see attorneys handling the closing along with the title companies.
But even in North Jersey you could do a closing with just the title company...or representing yourself for attorney review exchanges with the buyer's attorney. It is wise though to use an attorney to make sure you are protected legally in the transaction.
Tom Hinz
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice