Princeton : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Christina D.…,  in 27520
Christina D.E. Land answered:
In Johnston county North Carolina if i buy a house in Dec. of 2011 and close on january 2 , 2012 who pays property taxes for the 2011 tax year ???
The seller pays taxes for all of 2011, plus the days in January they still own it. So you would get a 2 day credit on your HUD statement from the seller for those two days in January o ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Nov 30, 2011 Home Buying in 27569
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > North Carolina > Johnston County > Princeton
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer